Click on the image above to enlarge
- The Adult Day Program provides opportunities for seniors in the community to participate in social, recreational, and educational programs
- A lunch meal is provided
- Activities include table games, site down exercises, gardening, crafts, music, and discussions
- Hairdressing services also available by appointment.
- Eligibility - CCAC recommendation; cognitive impairment, early stages of Alzheimers, for frail elderly or physically challenged, (no aggression or major incontinence)
- A member of the North Simcoe Muskoka Community Support Services Coalition